Wednesday, October 15, 2008

AIRPORTS, BEERS, CAMPAIGNS, AND EDITORIALS

I'm back and I mean 'back' in the widest and most extensive sense of the word. Back to Paris, after a having been 4 days in Spain shooting a campaing for a shoes firm, back to school, back to work, back to fashion, to the spotlight, to acting, back to fun.

I left Saturday evening and as soon as I got there everything went smoothly and troublefree. Susana, one of the photographers, Carol, editor of the hype magazine Overground, hilarious J, a few other friends of them and me, hit the street as I came from the airport. Beer, rock bars and chat chat chat make an awesome night and a not-that-good awakening.

Styling and wardrobe review Sunday afternoon. Some rest at the hotel and I'm ready for Monday Morning.

Hervas&Archer was the fabulous couple in charge of the shooting and the set for the whole campaign. Marcelo from Chanel italian pointer make-up artist who had work for Versace, Stella MCcartney or D&G, and Minerva Portillo, a fierce model and one of the most international tops from Spain (Fornarina, Cacharel, Levis, Lancome, Vogue, L'Officiel, Elle...) completed the team.






The photo session was shot Monday and Tuesday and so was an outstanding editorial that will impress everyone.

I got to Paris yesterday around midnight and I'm now, more than ever, willing to focus on the few things I need to do in here and ready to enjoy whatever it comes.

Good times for sure.

www.hervasarcher.com

No comments: