Thursday, October 23, 2008

DISNEYLAND, PARTIES AND RECKLESSNESS

I just have a few minutes to summarize what's been going on this week and what happened last weekend.

First of all, I need to congratulate Olivier and the guys from AA for having thrown such an amazing party last Saturday. It's maybe the best soirée I've seen in Paris so far and the most fun I've had besides the exit of the Gareth Pugh's party with those spectacular New Yorkers. I hope the Third Edition (at my place this Saturday) of the Temple Parties, the way I'm going to call the soirées thrown by the American Apparel at Rue du Temple from now on, will be at least half as good at the last one.





It was not that Polka Dot Party, but I'm sure that wouldn't have been as good as ours was...

Apart from that, we host Cedric a nice guy coming from Ypres, Belgium, we went to Regine's to see an surprising-londonish-psychedelic show that blew my mind, we saw Cassius live, and we had so much fun Sunday night hanging out to a place I had once been to which name I can't recall.


Bref, I got home at 7 in the morning, I took an hour of sleep, and I woke up to go to Disneyland Parcs with my dear Philippe, who treated me as a birthday gift. We had an amazing time, we got into the spinning Nemo ride, the Tower of Terror, the Space Mountain, the Aerosmith rollercoaster, we rode the Fantasyland thingy, we ate M&M's we took pictures and I bought a keychain!



Soooo, once again I can report good times from my stay in Paris. The sun is shining today, I'll go to work in a few minutes and I'll do something tonight...

One last thing, my unconditional and beloved friend Edu is visiting me this weekend!
Paris, watch out.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like this diary-thing. So bad I'll miss the next temple party. xx

James van Becky said...

miss you too baby boy

i'm moving to london tomorrow , i want to see you when i'll be back
ok?

xx

..... said...

cute post and poetic photo